AU10TIX, an identity management company headquartered in Israel, provides critical, modular solutions to link physical and digital identities so that companies and their customers can confidently connect. Over the last decade, AU10TIX has become the preferred partner for customer onboarding and customer verification automation and we continue to work on the edge of what’s next for the future of identity’s role in society. Our proprietary technology provides results in less than 8 seconds, allowing companies to onboard faster, prevent fraud, meet compliance mandates, and, importantly, establish trust with their customers. We recently announced an $80M investment from TPG and Oak ft/hc to fuel growth and innovation. AU10TIX is a subsidiary of ICTS International N.V. For more information, visit AU10TIX.com.
JOB REFERENCE 1055
AU10TIX is looking for a talented Senior UX/UI Product Designer to play an integral part in the product experience for mobile and web apps and dashboards.
In this position you will:
- Design B2B and B2C products such as dashboards, Web Apps, and Mobile Apps.
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups and high fidelity prototypes.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements and provide creative, thoughtful solutions.
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates.
- Advocate for the prioritization of design-centered changes, refinements, and improvements.
- Work with the marketing team to conduct outbound materials of the product description.
- 5+ years or more as a proven UI/UX designer, with at least part of that focused on consumer software (a portfolio link is a must).
- Experience creating user flows, lo/hi-fidelity designs and prototypes.
- Proficiency in design software (e.g. Figam, Sketch, XD, InVision, Illustrator)
- Extremely proactive, takes personal ownership for producing positive results.
- Working knowledge of responsive design, design systems, and grid principles.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires independent self-direction, Excellent time management, attention to detail and an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- A team player with experience working in an Agile development process.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture (Good understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other design systems).
- High-level of verbal and written English.
- Motion design (Lottie animations) a big plus.