Tier 2 Technical Support
Au10tix - a leading international hi-tech company specializing in Automated ID authentication technologies, looking for a Tier 2 technical support engineer. The main role of Tier 2 is to provide advanced troubleshooting and diagnostics for Au10tix. This role requires strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. We are looking for a team player with exceptional communication skills, who can function and deliver under pressure.
The Tier 2 technical support engineer will support our worldwide customers by providing a deep analysis to customers’ technical queries.
- Investigating and troubleshooting of customers issues, while being responsible to follow up, provide resolution and verify customer satisfaction
- Communicating customer issues and requests to product management and R&D
- Provide excellent technical support to global customers.
- Respond in a timely manner (within documented SLA) to support customer issues and inquiries.
- Experience with Soap/Rest API integration – advantage.
- Resolve problems independently and understand the correct escalation procedures.
- Provide reliable technical assistance to internal and external customers.
- Develop broad understanding of customer needs.
- Provide assistance with complex and advanced product issues.
- Support customers with integration related issues.
- Follow up with customers and internal teams for issue resolution.
- Manage bug workflows and work in close contact with related R&D teams.
- Maintain and manage our internal Knowledge Base.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Tier 2 Technical Support.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers via email or phone - MUST
- High quality individuals with computer software experience.
- Advanced analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience in advanced usage of Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-managed and team -oriented.
- Able to handle and escalate issues as needed
- Experience in SQL, REST, SOAP, XML, API Integration
- Experience working in SaaS company
- Flexible hours - one Friday shift a month and some evening shifts
For this job, click and send CV to:
Back to Career page >>