AU10TIX, an identity management company headquartered in Israel, provides critical, modular solutions to link physical and digital identities so that companies and their customers can confidently connect. Over the last decade, AU10TIX has become the preferred partner for customer onboarding and customer verification automation and we continue to work on the edge of what’s next for the future of identity’s role in society. Our proprietary technology provides results in less than 8 seconds, allowing companies to onboard faster, prevent fraud, meet compliance mandates, and, importantly, establish trust with their customers. We recently announced an $80M investment from TPG and Oak ft/hc to fuel growth and innovation. AU10TIX is a subsidiary of ICTS International N.V. For more information, visit AU10TIX.com.
JOB REFERENCE 1050
Senior Deep Learning Developer
Au10tix – a leading international hi-tech company specializing in Automated ID authentication technologies, looking for a Senior Deep Learning Developer to join the team.
In this position, you will be part of a Computer Vision Group and be the spearhead of driving algorithm design and implementation of innovative Machine Learning best practices using the latest state-of-the-art Deep Learning paradigms.
The position requires high technical capabilities as well as a broad system view.
- M.Sc. or higher in exact sciences (Computer Sciences/ Software Engineering/ Applied Mathematics/ Physics) or related field.
- At least 4 years of recent hands-on experience developing computer vision algorithms (e.g. object detection, segmentation, face analysis) and working with Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras and PyTorch.
- At least 3 years of recent experience in implementing Deep Learning best practices and tools.
- Experience with high performing solutions that meet large traffic on production environments.
- Experience in collaborating with a backend R&D group in deploying Deep Learning schemes on a cloud – an advantage.
- Experience in leading long-term data research projects from incubation to implementation – an advantage.
- Experience in technical leadership – a big advantage.
- Experience in video analysis using neural networks – a big advantage.