AU10TIX, an identity management company headquartered in Israel, provides critical, modular solutions to link physical and digital identities so that companies and their customers can confidently connect. Over the last decade, AU10TIX has become the preferred partner for customer onboarding and customer verification automation, and we continue to work on the edge of what’s next for the future of identity’s role in society. Our proprietary technology provides results in less than 8 seconds, using Machine Learning Neural Networks, allowing companies to onboard faster, prevent fraud, meet compliance mandates, and importantly, establish trust with their customers. We recently announced an $80M investment from TPG and Oak ft/hc to fuel growth and innovation. AU10TIX is a subsidiary of ICTS International N.V. For more information, visit AU10TIX.com.
Senior Business Data Analyst
Reference # 1076
Location: Hod Hasharon
Type: Full Time
Au10tix – a leading international hi-tech company specializing in Automated ID authentication technologies, looking for a Senior Business Data Analyst to join the analytics team. The role is responsible for:
- Analyze the results yield by the automatic ID Authentication process done by Au10tix services.
- Work closely with Product owners, Client managers, R&D and other stake holders to drive impact and value, by creating knowledge and business insights from the data in order to improve the products and the communication with clients.
- Data Mining and complex analysis with SQL, Python and BI tools – see beyond the numbers and understand how the users interact with the company products.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining business performance reports and alerts enhancing business processes to meet company goals and KPI’s.
- We are looking for a team player with exceptional communication skills, and attention to detail who can function and deliver under pressure
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a similar position.
- BA/B.Sc. in Industrial/Information Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Financial or equivalent
- Expert-level SQL skills – MUST.
- High proficiency with Excel – MUST.
- Exceptional analytical skills, problem-solving skills, critical thinking skills, detail-oriented, creative, resourceful, and a quick learner.
- Strong business orientation and thinking.
- Self-managed and team-oriented.
- Demonstrated success in communicating insights through written, verbal and presentation forms.
- Experience in developing reports using BI and Visualization Tools (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik,…) –Advantage.
- Analyzing and developing with Python – Advantage.
- Experience working in SaaS company – Advantage.