AU10TIX, an identity management company headquartered in Israel, provides critical, modular solutions to link physical and digital identities so that companies and their customers can confidently connect. Over the last decade, AU10TIX has become the preferred partner for customer onboarding and customer verification automation and we continue to work on the edge of what’s next for the future of identity’s role in society. Our proprietary technology provides results in less than 8 seconds, allowing companies to onboard faster, prevent fraud, meet compliance mandates, and, importantly, establish trust with their customers. We recently announced an $80M investment from TPG and Oak ft/hc to fuel growth and innovation. AU10TIX is a subsidiary of ICTS International N.V. For more information, visit AU10TIX.com.
Reference # 1051
Location: Hod Hasharon
Type: Full Time
- Manage and update the consolidated group books – Includes full Month-end closing (accruals, fix assets and depreciation, prepaid expenses and amortization, intercompany reconciliations).
- Ongoing reconciliation including closing entries and cut-off accounts Process, verify and reconcile AP invoices.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- AR+AP Reconciliations.
- Manage all the payments cycles (vendors forecast and actual payments, salaries payments etc.).
- Manage the monthly invoicing and collection process.
- Help in preparation of the reports for monthly and quarterly closing, including annual report for audit.
- Assisting with audit support as necessary.
- Manage the Credit card process.
- Tax submissions
- Managerial skills (1-2 bookkeepers)
- Monthly submissions to tax authorities (VAT and Mas Hachnasa)
- Type 1 – 3 bookkeeping certificate – must
- At least 5-8 years of bookkeeping experience, international Hi Tech Companies –must
- English at an advanced level (both spoken and written) – must
- Experience with NetSuite – advantage
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, especially excel – advantage
- Experience at a multiple-currencies and a Global company hands on (USA as one, but not only) are must
- Full-time availability – must
- Experience with Israeli payroll regulations as a controller (Chilan) – advantage
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize workload.
For this job, click and send CV to: