• Responsibility for the ongoing daily activity in the CRM system and Work closely with sales managers
to optimize our current sales processes.
• Monitors sales support requests to verify the need, availability of resources, and scopeof knowledge.
• Develops strategy and guide lines on the processes and procedures needed
to reflect changes on sales support issues.
• Provides data analysis, documentation, and recommendations to support Sales operation activities.
• Develops plans that balance details and the “big picture”; maintains records and information in an organized
manner; maintains documentation that support the completion of workand retention of details/decisions.
• Generatesreports in appropriate format using basic software; reviews report to ensureaccuracy
and completeness; identifies issues with report generation.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related field.
• High level capabilities in Microsoft Office programs specifically Excel.
• Financial analysis skills with a good understanding of how to manipulate data for analysis & reporting.
• Able to coordinate teams and work both independently and in a collaborative environment
• Able to adapt quickly to changing environments, and work under pressure
• Detail oriented with ability to complete multiple tasks and meet deadlines