AU10TIX R&D Center, Hod-Hasharon, Israel
Part-time, Permanent (Suitable for students, mothers, retired)
AU10TIX is looking for a QA Engineer to join our growing QA team. An excellent opportunity to gain world-class experience and contribute to the development of latest ID authentication and onboarding solutions for some of the biggest names on the market. It will be a challenging job but it is a part-time job and you will be doing with a close-knit team whose mission is to enable financial services providers prevent fraud more effectively and win customers more efficiently. Here you’ll be testing latest ID image processing algorithms with IDs from all over the world, making sure that our clients are better protected and well served. If you’re good, this job will make you better. And if you’re better then we want you here for the long run. Employment is part-time, Permanent (Suitable for students, mothers, retired).
- Computer Science / Practical Engineering degree
- 1-3 years experience in Web and Mobile Application testing.
- Experience with testing client server, Working with DB server,
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, team player, English must.
- Hard-worker, responsible, details oriented, self-learner
- Experience with Image Processing testing – an advantage
- Experience with automated testing – writing and execution – an advantage
- Full time
- Full benefit package
- Base + success reward model
For this job, click and send CV to:
Back to Career page >>