AU10TIX, an identity management company headquartered in Israel, provides critical, modular solutions to link physical and digital identities so that companies and their customers can confidently connect. Over the last decade, AU10TIX has become the preferred partner for customer onboarding and customer verification automation and we continue to work on the edge of what’s next for the future of identity’s role in society. Our proprietary technology provides results in less than 8 seconds, allowing companies to onboard faster, prevent fraud, meet compliance mandates, and, importantly, establish trust with their customers. We recently announced an $80M investment from TPG and Oak ft/hc to fuel growth and innovation. AU10TIX is a subsidiary of ICTS International N.V. For more information, visit AU10TIX.com.
JOB REFERENCE 1053
AU10TIX is looking for a QA Engineer to join our growing QA team.
An excellent opportunity to gain world-class experience and contribute to the development of latest ID authentication and onboarding solutions for some of the biggest names on the market.
Here you’ll be testing latest ID image processing algorithms with IDs from all over the world, making sure that our clients are better protected and well served. If you’re good, this job will make you better. And if you’re better then we want you here for the long run.
- Computer Science / Practical Engineering degree.
- 2+ years of experience in API, Web App and Mobile App testing.
- Experience with tools such as Jmeter, Postman – Advantage.
- Knowledge of automation tools and platforms (Selenium, Appium, puppeteer, Cypress, etc.) – advantage.
- Experience with Image Processing – Advantage.
- Strong Technical and Analytical skills.
- Excellent Communication skills, a team player.
- Hard Worker, Responsible, details oriented, self learner.