AU10TIX, an identity management company headquartered in Israel, provides critical, modular solutions to link physical and digital identities so that companies and their customers can confidently connect. Over the last decade, AU10TIX has become the preferred partner for customer onboarding and customer verification automation and we continue to work on the edge of what’s next for the future of identity’s role in society. Our proprietary technology provides results in less than 8 seconds, allowing companies to onboard faster, prevent fraud, meet compliance mandates, and, importantly, establish trust with their customers. We recently announced an $80M investment from TPG and Oak ft/hc to fuel growth and innovation. AU10TIX is a subsidiary of ICTS International N.V. For more information, visit AU10TIX.com
QA Automation Engineer
Reference # 1053
Location: Hod Hasharon
Type: Full Time
AU10TIX is looking for an Automation Engineer to join our growing QA Automation team.
An excellent opportunity to gain world-class experience and contribute to the development of the latest ID authentication and onboarding solutions for some of the biggest names on the market.
Here you’ll be creating automation from scratch for a variety of technologies, designing and implementing automatic test scenarios, enhancing the automation infra, and performing code reviews while holding a high coding standard.
- Computer Science / Practical Engineering degree – Advantage.
- 3+ years of experience with Python.
- Experienced with CI/CD tools (Jenkins/Azure pipeline).
- Experienced with Azure services – Advantage.
- Knowledge of automation tools and platforms (Selenium, Appium, puppeteer, Cypress, etc.) – advantage.
- Experience with Image Processing – Advantage.
- Strong Technical and Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, a team player.
- Hard Worker, Responsible, details oriented, self-learner