Program Release manager
AU10TIX R&D Center, Hod-Hasharon, Israel
Permanent, Full time
We are looking for a strong & experienced Program Manager to oversee AU10TIX’S Roadmap and control the company’s ongoing Releases.
As a member of AU10TIX’s excellent Product team, your goal is to oversee the “big Requirements picture” made of the company’s Roadmap Plan, ongoing Customer’s needs and Innovation initiatives. You’ll control the Requirements flow, reflect/set Priorities, translate everything into a complete feasible Releases plan The Program Manager is responsible for the Releases planning and execution throughout the Products lifecycle and will report directly to AU10TIX’s VP of Products. Our ideal candidate is a sharp, dynamic and well-organized individual who is comfortable with both technical and project/program management challenges, a service-oriented, and as such requires a people’s person.
- Oversee and Manage the AU10TIX’S Road-map consolidation process, Requirements Flow,Releases Process, Prioritization, Risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality.
- Work with Product and R&D teams to build and manage a feasible product work plan, priorities, deliverable and timetable as part of the release life cycle.
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure releases are delivered on time, within budget, and that they meet or exceed variety of stakeholders’ expectations
- Represents the product house needs – bridging between the Product and the R&D, aligned with Delivery and Sales departments.
- Periodically conduct Inbound & Outbound communications of Road map plan, Releases scope, Commitments and Timelines (Plan vs. Execution)
- Continually work towards making improvements in Road-map and Releases processes.
- Maintain Road-map and Release repository and manage key information and documentation, such as: Release Procedures, Release Notes etc.
- Work with a variety interfaces- Product Managers, R&D, Delivery and Sales teams.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- At least 3 years of experience working in the following areas: Program Management, Release Management in a software development environment (preferably SaaS).
- A process-oriented person with a sharp mind, well-organized, self-motivated, passion for effective methodologies with very good attention to details.
- Able to carry out multiple concurrent tasks and adapt to different priorities.
- Able to translate requirements from different sources into a complete feasible releases plan and solid content.
- Deep technical understanding and the software development processes, preferably with some programming background, to speak the language of the R&D teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Independence with quick decision-making abilities yet, pragmatic and open for discussions and changes.
- Ability to work under pressure in a very dynamic environment.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Customer orientation.
- Fluent English – Must.
- Experience in working on B2B SaaS/Cloud products.
- Experience with Customer Onboarding and KYC products.
- Experience working on Fintech products.
- Experience working at startups, especially one experiencing rapid growth.
For this job, click and send CV to:
Back to Career page >>