· Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
· Own and communicate road map plans,prioritize features to support the ongoing product delivery, sales/marketing initiatives, and other customers commitments.
· Analyze market trends and closely monitor competitive landscape, translate vision into detailed product road map & backlog.
· Research, collect, gather,define, prioritize and communicate business requirements from different sources for current and future products releases.
· Work closely with R&D and QA teams to oversee implementation and ensure on-time and high quality product delivery.
· Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute it.
· Act as the subject matter expert of the product area internally as well as externally.
· Work closely with all departments to identify gaps and align all product efforts.
· Define the metrics and KPIs used to measure the success and health of your product.
· Bsc. in computer science or related discipline.
· Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Product Manager.
· Previous experience delivering APIs and SDKs for external use.
· Proven experience in creating product specifications, user stories and detailed product requirements documents.
· A results oriented approach with the ability to prioritize organizational objectives with strict deadlines.
· Excellent analytical skills with very strong attention to details and ability to make quick decisions.
· A true team player with a strong communication, collaboration and organizational skills.
· Experience in working with R&D teams (incl. subcontractors).
· Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience in working on B2B Saas /Cloud products
· Experience with Customer Onboarding and KYC products
· Experience working on Fintech products.
· Knowledge in ML, DL and AI technologies
· Experience working at startups, especially one experiencing rapid growth.