AU10TIX, an identity management company headquartered in Israel, provides critical, modular solutions to link physical and digital identities so that companies and their customers can confidently connect. Over the last decade, AU10TIX has become the preferred partner for customer onboarding and customer verification automation and we continue to work on the edge of what’s next for the future of identity’s role in society. Our proprietary technology provides results in less than 8 seconds, allowing companies to onboard faster, prevent fraud, meet compliance mandates, and, importantly, establish trust with their customers. We recently announced an $80M investment from TPG and Oak ft/hc to fuel growth and innovation. AU10TIX is a subsidiary of ICTS International N.V. For more information, visit
Legal Student Position
Reference # 1147
Location: Hod Hasharon
Type: Full Time
Student position Legal and Operations. If you are a business-minded person with legal understanding and an entrepreneurial spirit you should submit you CV. As a legal and operations, you will develop playbooks and processes, generate reports and implement data-driven strategies to control costs, forecast resource and budget needs, as well as monitoring internal and external resource performance.
- Review various legal documents with clients and vendors.
- Support legal operations process and support Sales, CSM and other teams of the company.
- Explore and execute legal integration with automation tools such as Salesforce, DocuSign and CLM tools and provide business intelligence (based on metrics from such tools).
- Develop and enforce processes and policies.
- Manage the engagement with external law firms around the globe, including KYCs, engagement letters, invoices and bills.
- Develop and monitor the legal contracts lifecycle process.
- Perform and answer KYC & KYB checks on clients and vendors.
- Management updates – draft executive communications, prepare presentations and set timelines for regular updates to management.
- Collaborate with teams, including sales, customer support, IT, finance, and accounting.
- Administrative support – supporting administrative aspects of the legal department.
- Must- Ability to work 18 hours per week (two days minimum)
- English – Fluent
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time.
- Self-motivated with a sense of urgency and the ability to work well independently and deliver outstanding work while managing a high volume of assignments
- Excellent interpersonal skills, business judgment, and strategic thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For this job, click and send CV to: