AU10TIX, an identity management company headquartered in Israel, provides critical, modular solutions to link physical and digital identities so that companies and their customers can confidently connect. Over the last decade, AU10TIX has become the preferred partner for customer onboarding and customer verification automation and we continue to work on the edge of what’s next for the future of identity’s role in society. Our proprietary technology provides results in less than 8 seconds, allowing companies to onboard faster, prevent fraud, meet compliance mandates, and, importantly, establish trust with their customers. We recently announced an $80M investment from TPG and Oak ft/hc to fuel growth and innovation. AU10TIX is a subsidiary of ICTS International N.V. For more information, visit AU10TIX.com.
Reference # 1143
Location: Hod Hasharon
Type: Full Time
How your life at AU10TIX will look like:
As a member of AU10TiS’s legal team, you’ll report directly to the General Counsel. You will be handling various types of commercial agreements, including with company customers and partners, interfacing with the different company departments, such as finance, product, sales, marketing and more, and working closely with other members of the legal and risk and compliance team.
- Provide practical, business-oriented legal counsel to various departments and stakeholders across the company.
- Review, draft, and negotiate Data Protection Agreements and work together with the Company’s DPO and CISO.
- Design, build, and improve privacy processes, policies, and activities to support the company’s growth and data protection compliance.
- Design, build, and improve internal processes to support the company’s growth.
- Draft corporate policies
- Support the company’s compliance needs.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a broad range of agreements, such as cloud tech agreements, various forms of software licenses, professional services contracts, non-disclosure agreements and more.
- Advise on liabilities, legal restrictions and risks associated with such agreements.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be required.
- 2-4 years of commercial law experience as an in-house Legal Counsel at a tech company or an associate in a hi-tech department of a top-tier law firm.
- Excellent writing, drafting, negotiation, presentation, and communication skills.
- Experience in commercial law and contracts, data protection- Israeli privacy law, GDPR, CPRA.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, along with the ability to establish relationships across the organization.
- Excellent attention to detail, critical thinking, and proactiveness.
- Ability to negotiate with external third parties on behalf of internal stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage time well, prioritize effectively and handle multiple deadlines.
- Ability to apply legal knowledge and analytical abilities to address business problems and aid in decision-making in a commercial environment.
- Bar admission.
- Fluent Hebrew and English
For this job, click and send CV to: