AU10TIX, an identity management company headquartered in Israel, provides critical, modular solutions to link physical and digital identities so that companies and their customers can confidently connect. Over the last decade, AU10TIX has become the preferred partner for customer onboarding and customer verification automation and we continue to work on the edge of what’s next for the future of identity’s role in society. Our proprietary technology provides results in less than 8 seconds, allowing companies to onboard faster, prevent fraud, meet compliance mandates, and, importantly, establish trust with their customers. We recently announced an $80M investment from TPG and Oak ft/hc to fuel growth and innovation. AU10TIX is a subsidiary of ICTS International N.V. For more information, visit AU10TIX.com.
Reference # 1158
Location: Hod Hasharon
Type: Full Time
The person hired for the position will join our mobile R&D team which includes development of mainly native but also cross-platform mobile applications and SDK/Framework, REST API, UI, image processing, 3rd party SDK’s implementations and maintenance are all elements of this position.
- Experience with native SDK’s implementation – Must.
- At least 4 years of Swift programming experience in iOS native application development – Must.
- Experience with REST API integration (JSON) – Must.
- Has developed an application E2E including uploading to the App Store, please provide links – Must
- Experience with version control services (GitHub etc.).
- Experience with common design patterns for mobile
Preferable Skills (at least 3 of the following)
- Experience with Objective-C.
- Experience with building and maintaining pipelines.
- Experience with writing tests and TDD.
- Experience with Flutter/React-native
- Experience with image processing.
- Experience with OCR.
- Experience with Core/ Cloud ML.
- Experience with Android development.
- Experience with ‘Open CV’ library.