AU10TIX, an identity management company headquartered in Israel, provides critical, modular solutions to link physical and digital identities so that companies and their customers can confidently connect. Over the last decade, AU10TIX has become the preferred partner for customer onboarding and customer verification automation and we continue to work on the edge of what’s next for the future of identity’s role in society. Our proprietary technology provides results in less than 8 seconds, allowing companies to onboard faster, prevent fraud, meet compliance mandates, and, importantly, establish trust with their customers. We recently announced an $80M investment from TPG and Oak ft/hc to fuel growth and innovation. AU10TIX is a subsidiary of ICTS International N.V. For more information, visit AU10TIX.com.
JOB REFERENCE 1010
Full Stack Web Team Leader
In this position you’ll be responsible for building and managing a team that will develop a new offering in the field of Anti-fraud online ID Authentication.
The responsibilities will include developing web applications with modern UI/UX, using the latest web development technologies, frameworks and best practices. We are looking for a domain expert that is capable to recommend on the right technologies to use and benchmark different alternatives.
This is a great opportunity to join our great work environment and make an impact by this amazing challenge.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experienced building a team from scratch and managing remote workers.
- Proven hands-on experience in a SaaS company.
- Experience with building, delivering and supporting a complex system in production serving real, paying customers.
- Strong understanding of web development eco-system and a close familiarity with modern SDLC.
- hands-on experience in using client-side frameworks (JS, HTML5, CSS3, Angular or React, etc.) and server-side frameworks C#, Node JS or .NET.)
- Strong OOD & OOP skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.