AU10TIX, an identity management company headquartered in Israel, provides critical, modular solutions to link physical and digital identities so that companies and their customers can confidently connect. Over the last decade, AU10TIX has become the preferred partner for customer onboarding and customer verification automation and we continue to work on the edge of what’s next for the future of identity’s role in society. Our proprietary technology provides results in less than 8 seconds, allowing companies to onboard faster, prevent fraud, meet compliance mandates, and, importantly, establish trust with their customers. We recently announced an $80M investment from TPG and Oak ft/hc to fuel growth and innovation. AU10TIX is a subsidiary of ICTS International N.V. For more information, visit AU10TIX.com.
JOB REFERENCE 1072
In the position, you’ll join a full-stack team to build new web solutions and extend the Au10tix offering. You’ll have a chance to build products and solutions from scratch using cutting edge web technologies, and a real impact on the business.
- Developing high-end backend and frontend applications using the latest and greatest web development.
- Designing solutions in a holistic and architectural approach.
- Build a testable code and unit/integration tests.
- Strong problem solving and coding skills.
- 2 Years’ experience in React.
- 4 Years’ experience in web development.
- Familiarity with build tools and deployment – webpack, babel.
- 1 year experience in modern test framework (jest, mocha, cypress, etc..)
- Proficiency in CSS – mobile responsiveness, flexbox, transitions and animations, complex layouts design.
- Micro-frontend experience – advantage.
- Storybook experience – advantage.