We’re on the lookout for a Marketing Operations & Analytics veteran with exceptional communication and collaboration skills to join our growing global marketing team. Your primary responsibility will be supporting the marketing activities strategically and technically using our MarTech tools. You;’ll also be setting up automation processes as well as creating marketing and sales digital assets as part of marketing campaigns, taking ownership of all digital marketing tracking and analysis. The role is highly cross-functional, working closely with the Head of Lead Generation, marketing, and the sales teams. This is a unique opportunity to join AU10TIX, a provider of innovative solutions that help some of the biggest companies in the world fight against Identity Fraud.
JOB REFERENCE 1068
Marketing Automation Analyst
The Marketing Operations & Analysis Manager is a key function in supporting the AU10TIX winning marketing team. As the Marketing Operations & Analysis Manager you’ll be playing a vital role in creating marketing & sales processes as part of our B2B digital activities while managing operations from End-to-End for the entire marketing team. We’re looking for a hands-on person with a vast experience in using different MarTech, tools. marketing automation platforms, CRM infrastructures, and tracking tools, creating dashboard reports and analyzing the data for generating insightful information. Along other responsibilities related to marketing activities to allow on-going campaign assets creation, you’ll own the end-to-end project lifecycle of campaigns. You have an ambitious, proactive approach to your job and the capacity to work well in a team as well as independently.
In this role you will:
- Own the creation, implementation and testing of all marketing campaigns,
- Lead programs, nurture drips, digital assets and all technical tasks that are required in order to support B2B digital marketing activities, including tracking and analysis
- Collaborate with marketing functions on campaigns and lead generation efforts to support their needs
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards to drive leadership decisions
- Generate ad hoc reporting as needed, including implementing or optimizing the needed tracking to enable proper data collection and analysis
- Assist marketing leadership in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies or data discrepancies
- Support marketing growth in different markets and all localization needs
- Be the focal point for organizing all campaign materials
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Industrial or a related field is an advantage.
- Information Systems, Industrial engineering 2 – 3 years of experience in a similar position in a SaaS B2B Global company – a must!
- Full knowledge of Salesforce CRM- a MUST
- 2 – 3 years of experience with marketing automation platforms such as Pardot, Hubspot (or similar) and B2B processes such as lead capturing, lead nurturing, marketing drips, scoring, tracking etc
- 2 – 3 years of experience as marketing analyst working with Google Analytics, CRM reporting and other reporting platforms for web and mobile
- Experience with creating reports and dashboards in Salesforce, Google data studio and other platforms
- Hands on experience with Google Tag Manager and tag management for digital assets
- Creative thinking- ability to solve complex problems and think outside the box
- Able to own the end-to-end project lifecycle of content creation & campaigns
- An ambitious, proactive approach to your job and the capacity to work well in a team as well as independently
- Capable of receiving a brief or a list of requirements and turn them into to a process / implementation plan
- Ability to work independently and lead marketing operations projects with sales functions when needed
- Work in a dynamic and fast-growing company with a culture that is open, innovative, and performance orientated
- !Ability to present and work with AU10TIX C-Level management
- Native English speaker