In this position, you will be part of a Computer Vision Group and be the spearhead of driving algorithm design and implementation of innovative Machine Learning best practices using the latest state-of-the-art Deep Learning paradigms.
The position requires high technical capabilities as well as a broad system view.
- M.Sc. or higher in exact sciences (Computer Sciences/ Software Engineering/ Applied Mathematics/ Physics) or related field
- Experience in Technical leadership
- Experience in implementing Deep Learning best practices and tools
- Hands-on experience developing computer vision algorithms (object detection and face analysis) and working with Deep Learning frameworks such as Keras and PyTorch
- Experience in collaborating with a backend R&D group in deploying Deep Learning schemes on a cloud
- Ensure high performing solutions that meet our day to day production traffic
- Experience in leading long-term data research projects from incubation to implementation- an advantage