AU10TIX, an identity management company headquartered in Israel, provides critical, modular solutions to link physical and digital identities so that companies and their customers can confidently connect. Over the last decade, AU10TIX has become the preferred partner for customer onboarding and customer verification automation, and we continue to work on the edge of what’s next for the future of identity’s role in society. Our proprietary technology provides results in less than 8 seconds, using Machine Learning Neural Networks, allowing companies to onboard faster, prevent fraud, meet compliance mandates, and importantly, establish trust with their customers. We recently announced an $80M investment from TPG and Oak ft/hc to fuel growth and innovation. AU10TIX is a subsidiary of ICTS International N.V. For more information, visit AU10TIX.com.
Data Reporting Specialist
Reference # 1078
Location: Hod Hasharon
Type: Full Time
Au10tix – a leading international hi-tech company specializing in Automated ID authentication technologies, looking for a Data Reporting Specialist to join the analytics team. The role is responsible for:
- Developing, implementing and maintaining business performance reports enhancing business processes to meet company goals and KPI’s.
- Generating E2E BI & Data Solutions
- Build and maintain dashboards, automated reports, and monitoring tools that highlight relevant data to decision-makers.
- Provide management and a wide range of teams with insights and deep understanding about various areas.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- BA/B.Sc. in Industrial/Information Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Financial or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience designing dashboards and reports using BI and Visualization Tools (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik,…) –
- Expert-level SQL skills – MUST.
- High proficiency with Excel – MUST.
- Exceptional analytical skills, problem-solving skills, critical thinking skills, detail-oriented, creative, resourceful, and a quick learner.
- Strong business orientation and thinking.
- Self-managed and team-oriented.
- Demonstrated success in communicating insights through written, verbal and presentation forms.
- Experience working in SaaS company – Advantage.