Customer Support Manager
AU10TIX R&D Center, Hod-Hasharon, Israel
Permanent, Full time
Au10tix - a leading global hi-tech company specializing in Automated ID authentication technologies, looking for a Customer Support Manager. The Customer Support manager is a key strategic and operational leadership role responsible for the development, continuous improvement and delivery of customer service and the strategic development of operational requirements, process and technology, to deliver key service outcomes for customers in a B2B environment.
The role has significant levels of responsibility and accountability for operational delivery.
The Customer Support Manager is responsible for identifying and developing all culture, process and performance improvements and efficiencies for the customer and for leading/developing a team, who typically deliver customer interactions across multiple channels (Front and Back office. Telephone. Email Correspondence.)
- Strategically lead and develop a senior operational management team to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures
- Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to their customer service;
- Improve NPS (Net Promoter Score) – CSAT (Customer Satisfaction), or other Customer Metric.
- Hands-on technical investigation for customer issues
- Recruit and mentor new team members
- Empower and engage the customer support team
- Enhance the first call resolution
- Identify new tools and technologies to better serve the customer
- Use customer Insight and root cause analytics to identify companywide improvements and present these to the senior stakeholder.
- Act as the Voice of the customer across the organization.
- Identifying and providing feedback through 1:1s, effective use of personal development plans and provision of coaching & development opportunities.
- Work effectively with all peers (product, sales, R&D, Delivery, Finance) to negotiate and influence customer improvements
- Continually develop improvements and embed successful change projects.
- Drive quality and consistency
- Day to day management of a Tier 1 (24/7) Support representatives (certification, shifts)
- Establish a tier 2 technical support engineers
- 5+ years of experiencing of managing operational customer support teams
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets.
- Proven management experience at a customer support team lead. Established track record of exceeding targets, KPI’s SLA’s, in a quality led,
- Able to interpret BI and develop strategy and make recommendations.
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels
- Influential relationships skills at all. Able to use these relationships to deliver service improvements
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment
- Evidence of well-developed leadership skills.
For this job, click and send CV to:
Back to Career page >>