AU10TIX is looking for a Cloud DevOps Manager to oversee our in-house DevOps team, define standard work processes and take E2E responsibilities over AU10TIX’s cloud environments that power identity verification solutions for leading global brands across industries like payments, crypto, travel, gig work, and content. This is an opportunity to shape best practices for Cloud DevOps. The ideal candidate believes in technology’s power to solve important problems for businesses and society and is passionate about improving systems, motivating teams and optimizing outcomes. You will be excited to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment that welcomes initiative—from asking critical questions to making strategic recommendations and establishing cross-functional relationships.
JOB REFERENCE 1036
Cloud DevOps Manager
- Manage in-house DevOps team of4 people and implement standard DevOps work processes & culture.
- Install, configure, automate, and monitor various Cloud Services, IIS, and other web hosting technologies.
- Assist in-house development teams with application/platform integration issues such as security/permissions, service configuration, and network issues.
- Identify virtual and physical infrastructure issues that impact the functionality of the application and hosting platform.
- Perform operational engineering for activities including platform upgrades, patching, monitoring, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Lead the production change-management process.
- Provide off-hours on-call support for production systems per team rotation.
- Leverage established system performance standards to support capacity management objectives.
- Implement and run periodic testing of business continuity plans for supported hosting environments.
- Identify opportunities to script operational procedures to reduce manual effort.
- Lead efforts to design and implement automation solutions.
- 3+ years of experience as a Cloud DevOps Manager, including building teams and expanding capabilities.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Team player with high ability to work with management and peers.
- Ability to work independently and in a team in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated experience with cloud monitoring implementation and management.
- Demonstrated Working knowledge of web hosting infrastructure architectures, basic programming practices, and core networking principles.
- Experience in CI/CD and configuration management tools (e.g., Jenkins, TFS, Git, Ansible).
- A strong understanding of cloud application troubleshooting techniques and strategies, including the ability to use a variety of troubleshooting tools.
- A multitasker with provides the ability to effectively manage multiple project deliverables across a variety of projects at any given time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems.
- Available to work on weekends and holidays as needed.
- Azure Cloud background.
- Proven capabilities of cost management of cloud resources.