The Cloud DevOps TL will be responsible for building AU10TIX’s in-house DevOps team from scratch, define standard work processes and will take E2E responsibilities over AU10TIX production environments to provide a maximum service uptime.
JOB REFERENCE 1011
Cloud DevOps Team Leader
AU10TIX R&D Center, Hod-Hasharon, Israel
- Establish an in-house DevOps team and implement standard DevOps work processes & culture.
- Install, configure, automate, and monitor various Cloud Services, IIS, and other web hosting technologies
- Assist in-house development teams with application/platform integration issues such as security/permissions, service configuration, and network issues
- Identify virtual and physical infrastructure issues which impact the functionality of the application and hosting platform
- Perform operational engineering for activities which include platform upgrades, patching, monitoring, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Lead the production change-management process
- Provide off-hours on-call support for production systems per team rotation
- Leverage established system performance standards to support capacity management objectives
- Implementation and periodic testing of business continuity plans for supported hosting environments
- Identify opportunities to script operational procedures to reduce manual effort
- Lead efforts to design and implement automation solutions
- 5+ years of experience as a Cloud DevOps Engineer.
- Leadership experience- an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems
- Demonstrates experience with cloud monitoring implementation and management
- Experience with Microsoft Azure – an advantage
- Demonstrates a working understanding of web hosting infrastructure architectures, basic programming practices, and core networking principles
- Experience in CI/CD and configuration management tools (e.g., Jenkins, TFS, Git, Ansible)
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of cloud application troubleshooting techniques and strategies including the ability to use a variety troubleshooting tools
- Ability to work independently and in a team, in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple project deliverables on multiple projects effectively
- Demonstrates excellent communication and reasoning skills