Cloud DevOps Engineer
AU10TIX R&D Center, Hod-Hasharon, Israel
Permanent, Full time
Au10tix - a leading international hi-tech company specializing in Automated ID authentication technologies, looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer. the Cloud DevOps Engineer is responsible for elevating Au10tix delivery capabilities through the advancement of key processes and technologies that fully operationalize the DevOps delivery model and strengthens the security of client solutions hosted environments. The Cloud DevOps Engineer will engineer, install, configure, monitor, maintain and troubleshoot Au10tix’s cloud applications and hosting platforms.
- Install, configure, automate and monitor various Cloud Services, IIS, and other web hosting technologies.
- Assist in-house development teams with application /platform integration issues such as security/permissions, Service configuration, and network issues (name resolution, firewall port flows, and load balancing).
- Devise and execute test plans to reproduce and validate problem root cause in non-production environments.
- Drive service recovery efforts by completing server/client log analysis, network traces and process profiling.
- Identify virtual and physical infrastructure issues which impact the functionality of the application and hosting platform.
- Perform operational engineering for activities which include platform upgrades, patching, monitoring, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Provide off-hours on-call support for production systems per team rotation.
- Leverage established system performance standards to support capacity management objectives.
- Implementation and periodic testing of business continuity plans for supported hosting environments.
- Identify opportunities to script operational procedures to reduce manual effort.
- Partner with development and operations teams to develop practical automation solutions and custom modules. Troubleshoot automation issues and find practical solutions that move projects forward in a timely manner.
- 3+ years of experience as Devops Engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems
- Demonstrates experience with cloud monitoring implementation and management.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure– Must
- Demonstrates a working understanding of web hosting infrastructure architectures, basic programming practices, and core networking principles.
- Experience in CI/CD and configuration management tools (e.g., Jenkins, tfs, Git,Ansible).
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of cloud application troubleshooting techniques and strategies including the ability to use a variety troubleshooting tools.
- Ability to work independently and in a team, in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple project deliverables on multiple projects effectively.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and reasoning skills.
For this job, click and send CV to:
Back to Career page >>