AU10TIX, an identity management company headquartered in Israel, provides critical, modular solutions to link physical and digital identities so that companies and their customers can confidently connect. Over the last decade, AU10TIX has become the preferred partner for customer onboarding and customer verification automation and we continue to work on the edge of what’s next for the future of identity’s role in society. Our proprietary technology provides results in less than 8 seconds, allowing companies to onboard faster, prevent fraud, meet compliance mandates, and, importantly, establish trust with their customers. We recently announced an $80M investment from TPG and Oak ft/hc to fuel growth and innovation. AU10TIX is a subsidiary of ICTS International N.V. For more information, visit AU10TIX.com.
JOB REFERENCE 1046
Au10tix – a leading international hi-tech company specializing in Automated ID authentication technologies, is looking for a talented Business Analyst to join the growing Business Analytics team. The main role of the Business Analyst is to analyze the data related to the various Au10Tix products and solutions while producing reports supported by insights and findings that are driven by the data. The analysis produced will be used to communicate performance of solutions to the business and answer critical questions that will inform important management decisions. We are looking for an individual to join our team that enjoys working in a team environment, has strong oral and written communication skills, and naturally loves the art and science of data analysis.
- Advanced analytical thinking and problem-solving skills. Must have the ability to translate a business need into an analytics plan.
- Strong written communication skills in English, and demonstrated success in communicating insights through written, verbal and presentation forms.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced skills and experience with Microsoft Excel, with the ability to analyze large datasets through pivot tables, charts, and other advanced Excel functions.
- Possesses the skills to create and execute SQL queries in a relational database environment
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Data / Business Analysis.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team.
- Experience with tools such as Tableau considered an asset