AU10TIX, an identity management company headquartered in Israel, provides critical, modular solutions to link physical and digital identities so that companies and their customers can confidently connect. Over the last decade, AU10TIX has become the preferred partner for customer onboarding and customer verification automation and we continue to work on the edge of what’s next for the future of identity’s role in society. Our proprietary technology provides results in less than 8 seconds, allowing companies to onboard faster, prevent fraud, meet compliance mandates, and, importantly, establish trust with their customers. We recently announced an $80M investment from TPG and Oak ft/hc to fuel growth and innovation. AU10TIX is a subsidiary of ICTS International N.V. For more information, visit AU10TIX.com.
JOB REFERENCE 1051
- Accounts Receivables – Full responsibility of AR management including – Communication with Customers, Invoicing and collection, reconciliation and aging reports.
- Managing and updating the books of American and Cyprus companies – Includes full Month-end closing.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Assisting the finance team in daily tasks and monthly closing processes.
- Actual VS budget and Salesforce adjustments during the monthly process.
- Manage the Credit card process.
- Tax submissions.
- Monthly submissions to tax authorities (VAT and Mas Hachnasa).
- Type 1 + 2 bookkeeping certificate – must
- 3 -4 years of bookkeeping experience, Hi Tech Companies both Israeli and foreign – must
- English at an advanced level (both spoken and written) – must
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, especially excel – advantage
- Experience with NetSuite – must
- Experience at a multy currencies and a Global company are must
- AR and collection experience
- Full-time availability – must
- Experience with running Israeli payroll (Hilan) – advantage
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize workload.