AU10TIX, an identity management company headquartered in Israel, provides critical, modular solutions to link physical and digital identities so that companies and their customers can confidently connect. Over the last decade, AU10TIX has become the preferred partner for customer onboarding and customer verification automation and we continue to work on the edge of what’s next for the future of identity’s role in society. Our proprietary technology provides results in less than 8 seconds, allowing companies to onboard faster, prevent fraud, meet compliance mandates, and, importantly, establish trust with their customers. We recently announced an $80M investment from TPG and Oak ft/hc to fuel growth and innovation. AU10TIX is a subsidiary of ICTS International N.V. For more information, visit AU10TIX.com.
Reference # 1066
Location: Hod Hasharon
Type: Full Time
In this position, you will join the data services team to build the future of Identity management solutions and extend the Au10tix offering. You’ll have a chance to build products and solutions from scratch using cutting edge web technologies, and a real impact on the business.
- Developing high-end backend applications.
- Designing solutions in a holistic and architectural approach.
- Build a testable code and unit/integration tests.
- Strong problem solving and coding skills.
- 3+ years’ experience in backend development (NodeJS, Typescript).
1+ years’ experience designing and developing a microservices based system
- 1+ years’ experience of development using modern messaging framework (Event-hub, Kafka)
- 2+ years’ experience working with a NoSQL DB (Azure Cosmos DB, MongoDB)
- 2+ years’ experience working with a relational DB (MS-SQL, Oracle, MySQL)
Experience in an automated testing framework (Jasmine, Mocha, Jest, Jmeter, etc.)
- 1+ years’ experience with deployment of cloud products (Microsoft Azure, AWS, etc.) – Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD – advantage.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent – advantage
- Auto-didact and fast learner.