AU10TIX, an identity management company headquartered in Israel, provides critical, modular solutions to link physical and digital identities so that companies and their customers can confidently connect. Over the last decade, AU10TIX has become the preferred partner for customer onboarding and customer verification automation and we continue to work on the edge of what’s next for the future of identity’s role in society. Our proprietary technology provides results in less than 8 seconds, allowing companies to onboard faster, prevent fraud, meet compliance mandates, and, importantly, establish trust with their customers. We recently announced an $80M investment from TPG and Oak ft/hc to fuel growth and innovation. AU10TIX is a subsidiary of ICTS International N.V. For more information, visit AU10TIX.com.
Reference # 1145
Location: Hod Hasharon
Type: Full Time
The Account Manager role at Au10tix will be responsible for cultivating and deepening the strategic relationships with our existing customers. As an Account Manager you will manage a portfolio of enterprise accounts and will be in charge of the revenue generation and growth of your assigned portfolio by leveraging the AU10TIX’s solution to deliver upon growth and other business objectives.
You will work hand-in-hand with the company’s executives, marketing colleagues, and the Customer Success teams to achieve your growth targets.
The ideal candidate should be a passionate and creative individual who has the industry experience, knowledge of the identity marketplace, access to relevant markets and decision-makers, is able to work in a very disciplined and independent manner and has proven abilities to lead complex commercial processes in global organizations with multiple executive stakeholders and decision-makers. The Account Manager should have an impressive ability to understand the customer’s needs and articulate our value proposition in a convincing manner based on Au10tix’s solutions portfolio & capabilities.
- Build rapport and gain trust to cultivate valuable relationships among customers’ stakeholders to build the company brand.
- Own the revenue increase targets of your customers portfolio.
- Continually seek new opportunities to advance Au10tix market presence through building on existing customer relationships and assessing potential growth areas with existing portfolio.
- Own all aspects of upsell/cross-sell execution.
- Develop proficiency to demonstrate the Au10tix solutions, answer functional and pricing questions, handle objections, and discuss how the Au10tix solutions support industry use cases.
- Industry research to develop and build Au10tix strategy for growing the customer’s portfolio business and leverage product, marketing, and company leadership.
- Collaborate with technology and business colleagues to ensure customer’s business objectives are incorporated into Au10tix roadmap.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in managing commercial activities (contracts, quotes, negotiations, proposals, payments and so forth).
- Proven experience in goal-oriented B2B environment – ideally in a B2B SaaS company.
- Ability to balance managing multiple customers while working in a collaborative startup environment.
- Experience in ID verification, biometrics, KYC and/or AML solutions is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, and a master’s degree is an advantage.
- Passionate about technology trends.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, well organized and a strategic thinker.