• Lead pre-sale activities to bring opportunities to closure including all technical and sale aspects.
• Establish an excellent rapport with customer contacts to become a trusted advisor.
• Understand the business requirements of our clients, including marketing efforts, technical requirements,
and deadline scheduling.
• Address client problems directly, when possible, and educate them on how to do so themselves going forward.
• Effectively communicate with internal teams and translate their feedback to our clients
in an easy-to-understand method.
• Own the relationship with clients, from pre-sale through production including contract renewals.
• Provide expert advice to clients on the technologies that can best support their business objectives
to give them an edge over their competition.
• B.A. degree in computer sciences or other relevantex act sciences or engineering fields.
• Strong technical skills and understanding.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to juggle concurrent projects, work under pressure,
and meet deadlines.
• Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase
in retention & account growth.
• Facilitate all aspects of vendor selection/ engagementand negotiation such as the request for information
process, RFP creation,contract negotiation, contract management, and implementation management.
• In-depth knowledge of technology products andservices.
• Understanding of the finance and onboarding industry- advantage
• Team player, Quick learner & Details oriented.