THE IDENTITY RISKS IN ONLINE EDUCATION
Building resilient and inclusive technological infrastructure for digital education platforms is critical to provide safer services to students worldwide.
DOWNLOAD REPORT AND FIND OUT HOW TO:
- Establish a two-way certainty who is accessing your digital educational systems.
- Evaluate how student and teacher data is collected, protected, and shared.
- Acquire cybersecurity protections adopted within the private sector.
- Maintain academic integrity, privacy and surveillance in remote learning environments
- Introduce verifiable credentials to create a foundation for trusted frameworks
“One requirement for educational administrators
is ensuring appropriate user access levels and authentication”
“KNOW IDENTITY: Learning through disruption. Digital Identity in Education, report.2020”