Dear User, thank you for taking the time and interest to visit our website. To serve you in the best possible way, we receive and store data you enter on our website and other data related to your visit. We publish this Privacy Notice to helpy you understand the data we collect, what we do with it and for which purpose.
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
We take your privacy very seriously and therefore we will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and will process your data only as specified in this notice. We will not share or disclose any of your personal data without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice and were required to do so by law. We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice, and thereafter we will ensure its complete erasure or destruction.
We work hard to protect you and your personal data from unauthorized access, alteration,disclosure or destruction.
Au10tix(referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this Privacy Notice) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice("Notice" or "Privacy Notice") is designed to inform you asto how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (www.au10tix.com ) ("Website")and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects such rights.For the purpose of this Privacy Notice, Au10tix is considered a controller of personal data that it collects in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
This privacy notice is provided in a layered format so you can click through to the specific areas set out below.
Alternatively you can download a pdf version of this notice here [LINK]]
1. PURPOSE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE [LINK]
2. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU [LINK]
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA [LINK]
4. HOWWE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA [LINK]
5. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES [LINK]
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS [LINK]
7. DATA SECURITY [LINK]
8. DATA RETENTION [LINK]
9. YOUR RIGHTS [LINK]
10. CONTACT DETAILS [LINK]
11. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE [LINK]
1. PURPOSE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice explains how Au10tix collects and processes your personal data through your use of this Website.
This Privacy Notice may be amended or updated from time to time to reflect changes in our practices with respect to the processing of personal data, or changes in applicable law. We encourage you to read this Notice carefully, and to regularly check this page to review any changes we might make to the terms of this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice supplements other notices we may provide as part of our interactions with you and is not intended to override such notices.
2. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
When you uset his Website, we may collect the following types on personal data on you:
• Identity Data includes first name, last name, company, role,and country of residence. Applicants for open positions may also provide a curriculum vitae.
• Contact Data includes email address, and telephone number.
• Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use our Website (including when you entered the Website and how long you stayed in the Website).
• Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
• Additional Inquiry Data includes additional information that you may provide when you contact us through the Website.
We also collect, use and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Such information does not reveal your identity and therefore is not considered personal data.For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Website feature.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
• Direct interactions. You may provide us your Identity and Contact Data by entering your details on our Website, including when you send us an inquiry [or sign up to our mailing list , or by providing such details to Au10tix representatives over the telephone or in events, trade shows, etc. You may send us your Identity and Contact Data (via email) when you apply for open positions that wepost on our Website.
• Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our Website,we may automatically collect Technical Data on equipment, browsing actions and patterns.
• Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data aboutyou from third parties, such as Technical Data provided by analytics providers.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when permitted by law. We will commonly use your personal data in the following circumstances:
• Where the processing is necessary in connection with the performance of any contract we have entered into with you or where it is necessary for taking steps at your request prior to entering a contract.
• Where the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), and such legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights, or freedoms. Legitimate Interest means our interest in managing and conducting our business.
• Where the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation.
• Where you have provided your consent for such processing.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Below is a description of the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate:
• To respond to your request that we contact you or that we demonstrate Au10tix's services to you. We will do so where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (to promote a business relationship with you, pursuant to your request for additional information).
• To manage our relationship with you, including by notifying you about changes to our terms or Privacy Notice.We will do so for the performance of a contract with you, if it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or if it is necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated).
• To deliver relevant advertisements,marketing and other content to you via email, telephone, text message, social media or in person, to display such marketing content to you when you visit other websites, and to measure or understand the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. We will do so where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy); or where we have obtained your prior consent.
• To use data analytics to improve our Website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences. We will do so where it is necessary for our legitimate interests(to keep our Website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy).
• To enter into a contract or to perform a contract with you for the provision of Au10tix products or services to you.
• To consider your application for career opportunities at Au10tix. We will do so where it is necessary for our legitimate interests(recruitment of personnel and handling job applications) and to take steps prior to entering a contract with you.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis that allows us to do so.
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, and Usage Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you("Marketing Communications").
You will receive Marketing Communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that Marketing Communications.
If you wish to stop receiving Marketing Communications from us, you may ask us to stop sending you Marketing Communications by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by Contacting Us at any time.
COOKIES AND TRACKING
Advertisements which are displayed on the Website may also include cookies or other technologies.Various advertising companies, which constitute a third party, may be thes uppliers of such advertisements, and AU10TIX has no control over the cookies or other technologies which are used in such advertisements, nor any responsibility or liability therefore and/or due to any use or disclosure of the information collected through cookies in advertisements.
This Website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or interacting with such content may allow your data to be shared with the relevant third-party. We do not control these third-partyw ebsites and are not responsible for their privacy statements; we therefore recommend that you read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
5. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
We share personal data with third party service providers that provide us sales and business management services, such as Prodware. We also share your personal data with our affiliate, 10tix Ltd., that assists us in marketing, business development,product and customer services.
For more information on how the third parties mentioned above handle your personal data, please see their privacy policies:
We may also share your personal data with:
We require such third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it as required by applicable law and/or in accordance with binding contractual obligations of confidentiality. We permit our third-party service providers to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We transfer your personal data torecipients out of the European Economic Area. Whenever we do so, we ensure asimilar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of thef ollowing safeguards is implemented:
• The data is transferred to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission. For further details, see European Commission: Adequacy of the protection of personal data in non-EU countries.
• We may use standard contracts approved by the European Commission that are aimed to afford personal data asimilar level of protection to that in Europe. For further details, see European Commission: Model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries.
• We may transfer data to recipients in the United States that are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US. For further details, see European Commission: EU-US Privacy Shield.
7. DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from accidental or unlawful loss, use, alteration or disclosure.
In addition, we take steps to ensure that the personal data we collect is limited to the personal data reasonably necessary in connection with the purposes set out in this Notice.
We limitaccess to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a need to know. We require them to only process your personal data on our instructions and as allowed by applicable law.
8. DATA RETENTION
We retain as little as necessary of your personal data and only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for accounting, legal or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the following criteria: the volume, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of personal data,the purposes for which we collect and process personal data, the time frame during which we may require such personal data in connection with patent litigation, and applicable legal requirements.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, as described below:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please Contact us.
WHAT WE MAY NEED FROM YOU
When you approach us with a request to exercise one of your rights, we may request that you provide us with information needed to confirm your identity as a security measure to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
TIME LIMIT TO RESPOND
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Where it takes us more than one month to respond (for example, where your request is particularly complicated or where you have made a number of requests) we will notify you and keep you updated.
10. CONTACT DETAILS
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Au10tix Ltd.
Email address: DPO@Au10tix.com
Postal address: 32 Spyrou Kyprianou Ave., 2nd Floor, CY-1075 Nicosia, Cyprus
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to data protection authorities. We would,however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach data protection authorities so please contact us in the first instance.
11. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This version was last updated on 15/08/18